When I think of a hair mousse I instantly think of it adding volume to your hair with no further benefit; popular haircare brand milk_shake are changing my view entirely with their Conditioning 'Whipped Cream' with a mousse texture that conditions, softens and adds shine to your hair.
milk_shake products blend fruit and milk into their formulas for an ultra-nourishing, ultra-softening haircare experience, not only do milk_shake retail haircare products but they have a small line of hand and bodycare products too. Conditioning Whipped Cream has an emollient and milk protein enriched formula, what's really special about it is that it contains 'Integrity 41°' - a special ingredient designed to help strengthen the hair.

milk_shake Conditioning Whipped Cream is packaged inside a tall white can which you shake a couple of times before pushing the push-cap mechanism to release a burst of product. The formula will increase in size by about three times right infront of your eyes, so be sure to not dispense too much product in one go!
As I mentioned the product has a mousse formula and it's surprisingly easy to work with - I apply a small amount to my hands and work it between them before smoothing it through the lengths of my hair and ruffling it through my roots. The Whipped Cream is designed to be applied to wet hair and then you style it as normal. I've used the product with both heated appliances and natural drying and it works similarly with both methods.
Saying this is one of the best haircare products I have used is an understatement, this product is just so fantastic. The mousse formula gives my hair a gentle bounce with total weightlessness, my hair has a very 'swishy' feel to it. The lengths of my hair feel touchably soft and have a brilliant shine, you won't quite believe how well this product smoothes and tames your hair until you try it! A noteable point with this product also is that it doesn't leave your hair looking greasy or sticky and leaves no residues behind.
What's even better is the scent, which is utterly delectable, I liken it to vanilla buttercream but others liken it to popcorn jellybeans and vanilla ice cream. It's a sweet but not sickly nor overpowering scent and it lingers on the hair for around a day after use.

milk_shake Conditioning Whipped Cream retails for £14.29* from all these online stockists and in selected salons nationwide.

6 comments:

  1. This looks interesting like the fact it's a mousse xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is, at first I wasn't sure how to apply it because I'm so used to rubbing mousse through my roots only - this product is vice versa completely! x

      Delete
  2. Sounds amazing, wish it was cheaper though! x

    www.a-place-for-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely worth its price tag x

      Delete
  3. Ohh this sounds fab I want to give it a try! :)

    I'm having a MAC Makeup giveaway on my blog if you want to come and have a look? Win something of your choice!

    http://trappedinafashionparadise.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/50-followers-giveaway-mac-lipstick-of.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fantastic, definitely worth a try if you want lusciously soft hair! x

      Delete

© All content Copyright to Holly Arabella unless stated otherwise.