Avoplex by OPI is a nailcare line with replenishing oils and moisturising ingredients to care for and nourish your hands and fingers. A problem I face during the winter with my nails is my cuticles, I tend to get dry hands at this time of year anyway but my cuticles particularly get extra dry and so I find them a nightmare to work with. The product remedying my unsightly cuticles right now is the OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil To Go; this hangbag sized tube of cuticle care has a Vitamin E, avocado, sesame, sunflower and kukui oil enriched formula that coats the edges of my nails with a lovely glossy oil that sinks in slowly.

Cuticle Oil To Go is packaged in a really lightweight, portable and handy tube with a twist-cap that reveals a really easy to use brush; simply squeeze the tube to release a little oil into the brush and dab around your nails.
The oil formula is a little thicker than you may expect at first but this means it applies precisely where you want it in small doses and sinks into the skin around your nails quickly. Avoplex's oil formula has a gentle scent of what I can only describe as similar to that of Watermelons, it isn't at all artificial nor too noticeable - it's actually quite pleasing.
Cuticle care is a really important part of my hand and nail care routine, I trim my cuticles regularly to keep them nicely shaped and in control and apply cuticle oil every to every other day to keep them moisturised and soften them ready for removal. I whip the Cuticle Oil To Go out whenever the skin around my nails is looking and feeling a little dry, when I'm giving myself a manicure or when I'm tidying my cuticles. It really nourishes the skin around my nails leaving them looking replenished with moisture and feeling soft; it makes my cuticles a lot easier to remove too because it softens them up so nicely.

Having never ventured further than OPIs Nail Colours I'm happy to give their Avoplex nail care range my seal of approval, it really does what it says on the packaging and has that professional salon feel - I do love bringing salon quality treatments into my home and on the go, thumbs up from me!

OPI Avoplex cuticle Oil To Go retails for £9.60*/7.5ml from Gorgeous Shop online.

6 comments:

  1. Such a clever product... I've used the original and it's great but an on the go cuticle product is essential for me too in Winter!

    nic x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only time I really get to care for my nails is between lectures or when I'm travelling, I don't really get a minute to stop right now so this product is perfect. Cuticle care is regularly forgotten about, I never used to care for mine but now I do its transformed the way my nails look, grow and feel x

      Delete
  2. Ooh this looks very posh and nice, my cuticles and the little flakes around my nails often get a little dry so may give this one a try! x

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't tried OPI nail care before but I'm real impressed. Burts Bees Cuticle Butter is another lovely cuticle care product x

      Delete
  3. My cuticle drink this stuff and still look terrible. I have it in like a nailpolish bottle form. I was told by a manicurist that you shouldn't cut your cuticles but im seriously tempted cause they look horrific at the moment. Do you think its really bad for them or should I go for it?

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although I can't say whether it's bad for cuticles to trim them because I don't know, I know the cuticle protects the nail so I trim mine short but not entirely away. I've trimmed my cuticles for quite a while but probably haven't incurred any issues because I take care of them too with cuticle oils and butters, hand creams, etc. my cuticles are usually grown back within 5-7 days of trimming anyway so it is a reversable treatment if after you don't feel comfortable having cut them x

      Delete

© All content Copyright to Holly Arabella unless stated otherwise.