It's a late night post from me but here's a product thats freshly applied right in this moment and felt that sudden need to blog about it...at gone 11pm at night of course. I've been applying this sample of Liz Earle Superskin Moisturiser for a couple of weeks now and I have to say, it's excellent.
Superskin Moisturiser can be applied morning or evening, I most prefer applying it in the evenings before I go to bed thanks to its creamy texture that sinks in quickly. The formula is enriched with Cranberry Seed Oil, Rosehip Oil and a good helping of Vitamin E to leave your skin feeling super smooth, plumped and rejuvenated.

Of all the moisturisers I have, which is a lot and perhaps too many, Liz Earle Superskin Moisturiser is one I guarantee I will be repurchasing and using regularly, possibly throughout the entire year but mostly in winter when my skin is dull and dry. What I love about this moisturiser is how it actually works, everything it claims it does and its just a dream to apply. The texture of the Superskin Moisturiser is so easy to apply and leaves my skin feeling really smooth, without a greasy or over saturated feeling left behind. The scent is delicate with slight notes of camomile perhaps, again another reason I apply this at night, it has a really soothing and relaxing scent.

A 15ml jar of Superskin Moisturiser will set you back £15 but it's well worth giving a go if it's something you have considered. A full sized 50ml jar retails for £36, both available from Liz Earle stockists such as John Lewis, Liz Earle stores and online.

4 comments:

  1. I love Liz Earle's light moisturiser for oily/combination skin!! can't get enough! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have combination skin and it's just perfect too! x

      Delete
  2. sounds lovely, definitely want to try this! x

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good, hadn't considered it before but I'm so pleased I have it now x

      Delete

© All content Copyright to Holly Arabella unless stated otherwise.