Ever since the launch of OPI Rainbow Connection last Christmas, chunky coloured pieces of glitter have been adorning the fingertips of nail polish lovers, many similar shades have been launched by other brands but the one that most caught my eye recently is Topshop Brazil. Chunky colourful glitter pieces are so fun and quirky so I can see why the obsession totally took off, Topshop Brazil offers all the bright and fun of OPI Rainbow Connection for a snip of the price.

Topshop nail polishes are packaged inside very neat and attractive short and chubby glass bottles with a matte spotted twist off lid. The brush is skinny but easy to work with and distributes the glitter well across the nail.
'Brazil' is a clear polish saturated with chunky hexagonal sequins varying in size and colour, apply one coat for a gentle wash of sequins or build coats for a fuller effect - in the pictures above I have painted just one coat. I can't get enough of this polish right now, it's a great top coat particularly around the festive season and looks fantastic over any coloured polish. Its wear time is around three or four days without topcoat and much longer with.

Topshop 'Brazil' Nail Polish retails for £6 from Topshop stores and Topshop online.

16 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks gorgeous!
    I love the pink base you have used - I wonder what it would look like on a black base for a more night time look?

    Danniella x x x

    www.beautyinjapan.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pink base is OPI Langham Pink, I think this will look lovely over black as you suggest too :) x

      Delete
  2. That looks so nice - perfect for the festive season!!!

    -Elodie x

    http://www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elodie how are you?! It's a loveeely colour x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I am so pleased I bought it, ummed and ahhed at first over it x

      Delete
  4. I've loved this forever, I think I might just bite the dust and get it!

    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.com/ xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stocking filler treat to yourself maybe Stephanie x

      Delete
  5. I'm stuck between getting this or Model's Own Ibiza Mix! x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was too, I chose this polish in the end because it has brighter pieces of glitter x

      Delete
  6. Very gorgeous!!! I love glitter polishes, and this one is lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should totally do like red nails with this :D CHRISTMASSY!!! haha

    www.andiijamesblog.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! Love a glitter topcoat at Christmas x

      Delete
  8. This is lovely! I love any sort of glitter nail polish like this! Def gonna keep an eye out next time i'm in topshop (also love the dotty little handle :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wearing this fairly often, it will really come into its own during the festival season I think!

      Delete

© All content Copyright to Holly Arabella unless stated otherwise.